Mood Fabrics is Looking for Guest Bloggers on our Sewciety Blog
Mood Fabric’s Guest Blogger Guidelines
- Your post must be original and by you.
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post. Please note all links must be approved before they are posted along with your article.
- All posts must be grammatically correct. Mood Fabrics reserves the right to edit all posts to meet our quality standards.
- Your post(s) needs to be relevant to the fabric or fashion industry.
- Please keep the article to approximately 500 words.
- All images uploaded must be original and you must own the images you are uploading.
- All submitted posts will receive an approval email notifying the author if your article has been approved which usually posts within 48hrs.
- There is no compensation for your articles other than you are able to include your author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted.
- Mood Fabrics reserves the right to reject any posts for any reason.
Mood Fabric’s Blog Submission Guidelines
If you have a post that meets the Mood Fabric’s Blog Guidelines above, you can send it to email@example.com. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.