Adding Instagram to Mood’s social media mix was a no-brainer for us. Being able to show you photos of the exquisite fabrics and trims we offer is the next best thing to shopping in our stores. Hopefully you’re already following us on Instagram, but if you aren’t, or haven’t tried Instagram yet, here are five reasons why you should:
1. Be the first to know about new fabrics in our stores and online. We share photos of new arrivals on Instagram first, so you’ll have the inside scoop if you follow us there.
2. See how our designer fabrics were used by the designers. On Instagram, we match designer fabric to the original runway shots so you can see how designers like Carolina Herrera, Marc Jacobs, Thakoon, Etro and more were inspired to use the fabric now in our stores and online. Think of these collage photos as visual aids to help you when you’re planning your own garment.
3. See how your favorite celebrities wear our designer fabrics. We search for images of celebrities wearing clothes made from the designer fabrics we offer and then post them on Instagram, so you can see what real people look like in them, such as Sarah Jessica Parker wearing a Marc Jacobs neoprene and lace top, above. (Well, as much as celebrities are “real people.”)
4. Get glimpses of the world’s most exciting fabric store. Too far away to shop often enough at Mood NYC or Mood LA? On Instagram we keep you happy with photos of the Project Runway designers and other celebrities who pop in, as well as providing you with many other shots of your favorite store in action.
5. And don’t forget Swatch. We know our fans love to see Swatch, Mood’s mascot dog, and we happily oblige you on Instagram with loads of photos of our Boston terrier in action. Do we mind that pictures of Swatch get more likes than our fabrics photos do? Well, maybe just a little, but he is a cute guy.
Do you follow us on Instagram? What other brands do you enjoy following?