Mood Sewing 201-933-7565
« Back to Blog

Meet the Mood Project Runway Season 10 Staff: Part 2

Here are more of the fabulous Mood NYC staffers you’re likely to see on Project Runway this season:

Tarek

Michael

Jeremy

Eric

Sharon

Deirdre

Swatch

I’ll be live-tweeting each episode of Project Runway, so follow us on Twitter (mood_fabrics). Don’t expect any spoilers from me, though, because I’ve deliberately sequestered myself in Mood’s offices while filming is going on upstairs—not a single clue as to who is in and who is auf’d. Here’s to a great premiere on Thursday night!

7 Responses to “ Meet the Mood Project Runway Season 10 Staff: Part 2 ”

1. yumi

May I ask if the lovely man with the dreadlocks still works at mood? I used to frequent there while attending parsons/working in the fashion district and regrettably never asked what his name was! He was my absolute favorite!

740 days ago   |
    • Meg

Yes, Todd still works in our wool department. Come visit him!

739 days ago   |
  2. Angela Vincent

We visited mood on our NY vacation earlier this month (a MUST see for both my daughter and I – avid sewers and HUGE PR fans). On our first visit we were fortunate enough to meet Anya – she kindly posed for a photo with my daughter. We were so impressed with the selection that we visited again several days later. It was terrific talking with all of the staffers at mood (Jennifer happens to be from our hometown of St. Louis and it was great getting that little bit of home). Michael, Denis and Todd were especially helpful (and Swatch too). Just wanted to pen a quick thank you note for helping to make our vacation special and giving us memories (and fabrics) that will last a lifetime. :)

755 days ago   |
    • Meg

Thank you, Angela, that is so nice to hear! I’ll pass your kind words along to the team. —Meg

755 days ago   |
  3. Denise

Yay!! Love Project Runway and am amazed with MOOD!

764 days ago   |
    • Meg

Aww, thanks!

764 days ago   |
  4. Ginger

Yay, I’m so excited for the premiere!

765 days ago   |