Straight from the runway! Limited quantities of Marc Jacobs fabrics—from his Fall 2012 collection (“fearless… [a]nd it made you fall in love with fashion and Marc Jacobs all over again,” Style.com) and Resort 2012 collection—just arrived at our flagship NYC store. To order or for more information, send an email with the image number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hurry, these unique fabrics won’t be available for long!
1. Marc Jacobs black and gray sequin plaid tweed; made in France. 48″ wide. $150USD/yard
2. Marc Jacobs dotted novelty wool blend. Available in pink (shown). 48″ wide. $125USD/yard
3. Marc Jacobs novelty wool-blend bouclé with metallic eyelash fringe. Available in green (shown), pink, bright red and black, dark red and black, or black. 59″ wide. $60-80USD/yard; variations in price due to backings on some.
4. Marc Jacobs Swiss-embroidered metal silk taffeta. Available in icy shades of gold (shown), coffee, and sage. 59″ wide. $150USD/yard.
5. Marc Jacobs novelty tweed; rayon blend. Available in red (shown), orange, and neon green. 52″ wide. $50USD/yard.
6. Marc Jacobs floral silk faille. Available in gold (shown), burgundy, and lavender gray. 55″ wide. $40USD/yard. This print also comes in a silk crepe de chine; $35USD/yard.
7. Marc Jacobs metallic brocade. Available in magenta (shown), emerald green, blue, and violet. 59″ wide. $50USD/yard.