“Blouse” is a loanword from French, meaning “dust coat”, and was worn originally by peasants, artists, and workmen and women. Today, they are top garments, typically gathered at the waist or hips and most commonly worn as women’s dress shirts. From workwear to evening chic, they run the whole gamut of occasions and are one of the most versatile garments you can make. They usually consist of lighter fabrics such as thin cotton or silk, and are sometimes finished with accessories like frills or embroidery. Blouse our extensive online collection, we promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Product #: 326224$13.99 / Yard
- Product #: 322683$19.99 $13.99 / Yard
- Product #: 119704$11.99 / Yard
- Product #: 119705Almost Sold Out! Only 0.5 Left.$11.99 / Yard
- Product #: 315380$13.99 / Yard
- Product #: 300448
Designer: Famous NYC Designer$9.99 / Yard