Many of us are doing our best to adapt to new ways of working and learning. It has and will continue to be a challenge for us all. That being said, here at Mood Fabrics, we are dedicated to helping you find ways to stay creatively active as you adjust to the new normal. Our bi-monthly sewing planner is packed with free fillable pages and information that you can download as much as you need! For August and September, we’ve included tips on how to incorporate finishes and hems for a variety of specialty fabrics! Keep these tools handy as you plan your next amazing project and as always, happy sewing!
Here’s What’s Included with your Planner:
- Calendar: Organize your sewing projects with
a monthly and weekly breakdown!
- Sewing Measurement Cheat Sheet: For creating the perfect
fit for your monthly projects!
- Sewing Goals: Jot down your goals
and put your ideas to work!
- Project Planning: Name your project and
fill in the details!
- Blank Sketch Croquis: Design your next outfit
and sketch out your ideas!
- Inspiration page:
A place to gather all of your ideas and Inspo pics!
- Fabric Inventory: Organize your fabric stash!
- NEW! Finishes and hems for special occasion fabrics: How to finish and hem delicates.
Directions for Printing Your Planner:
- Enter in your email address for the free download and the file will be sent to that address
- Open file: Print “Fit to Page”
- Print and start Planning
Thanks for this amazing article
Thank you! I really love these planners. They’ve been helping me get my sewing life together!