Who’s ready to unleash their inner animal? Animal prints are back and we’re in love! So, you might be wondering what types of animal prints are in? A clear frontrunner is leopard, but we’re also seeing cow prints and reptile prints. If you’re not a print person, you can mix and match with what you already have in your closet rather than try a full head-to-toe look. Let’s take a peek at some ways to add animal prints to your wardrobe this season!
Purchase Materials Used Below:
- 2 yards Mood Exclusive Tan Fanciful Furs Cotton Poplin
- MDF233 – The Karri Top Sewing Pattern (free download below!)
Suggestions for mixing animal prints
- Choose a print that won’t clash with the animal print, like a plaid or an abstract print
- Try a solid color that matches one of the colors in the print or a solid bright color
- Opt for the same animal print in a different color to be matched together