The holidays are well upon us! We are all looking for ways to celebrate safely while keeping our traditions near and dear to our hearts. This month, Mood Fabrics’ free sewing planner is here to help lift your spirits. Put your creativity to use with our Free Sewing Patterns Holiday Gift Guide. Create one-of-a-kind garments or accessories for loved ones that they’ll treasure forever. From hand made masks, to shawls and tote bags, I’m sure you’ll find the perfect gift-giving project! As always, be sure to browse over 200 free patterns available on Mood Sewciety Blog to find tons of projects to keep your creativity going! Happy Holidays!
Here’s What’s Included with your Planner:
- Calendar: Organize your sewing projects with
a monthly and weekly breakdown!
- Sewing Measurement Cheat Sheet: For creating the perfect
fit for your monthly projects!
- Sewing Goals: Jot down your goals
and put your ideas to work!
- Project Planning: Name your project and
fill in the details!
- Blank Sketch Croquis: Design your next outfit
and sketch out your ideas!
- Inspiration page:
A place to gather all of your ideas and Inspo pics!
- Fabric Inventory: Organize your fabric stash!
- NEW! Free Sewing Patterns Holiday Gift Guide: Pick the perfect pattern for making awesome gifts this season!
Directions for Printing Your Planner:
- Enter in your email address for the free download and the file will be sent to that address
- Open file: Print “Fit to Page”
- Print and start Planning
Fit to Page When Printing Your Planner