Happy New Year! Here’s to looking ahead and putting a very challenging year behind us. That said, it’s time to evaluate your goals and creative aspirations for the coming year. What sewing resolutions made the top of your list? Are you looking forward to trying new fabrics that you’ve never used before? The possibilities are endless when it comes to setting goals for yourself. Mood Fabrics’ free sewing planner is a great place to start! Jot down your ideas and get organized so you have a clear understanding of what you want to accomplish. Stay focused and don’t be too hard on yourself. Things will get better! I wish you a year filled with beautiful sewing projects and fabric shopping bliss!
Here’s What’s Included with your Planner:
- Calendar: Organize your sewing projects with
a monthly and weekly breakdown!
- Sewing Measurement Cheat Sheet: For creating the perfect
fit for your monthly projects!
- Sewing Goals: Jot down your goals
and put your ideas to work!
- Project Planning: Name your project and
fill in the details!
- Blank Sketch Croquis: Design your next outfit
and sketch out your ideas!
- Inspiration page:
A place to gather all of your ideas and Inspo pics!
- Fabric Inventory: Organize your fabric stash!
- NEW! Guide to Cozy Knit Fabrics: A list of must-have cozy comfortable knits
Directions for Printing Your Planner:
- Enter in your email address for the free download and the file will be sent to that address
- Open file: Print “Fit to Page”
- Print and start Planning
What projects are you excited to work on for the new year? Have any sewing resolutions? Let us know in the comments!