With sunshine and warmer weather upon us, now’s the time to plan for brighter days ahead! Let’s use this time to work on sharpening our skills and creativity. Mood’s free sewing planner has tons of useful tools to keep you going all summer long! This month, we’ve added a new inspiration page where you can keep track of photos and ideas for future projects. There’s also a list of summer fabric must-haves for all your sewing needs. As always, make sure to take a look at Moods’ extensive library of free downloadable patterns to get you inspired. Have a great time planning and happy sewing!
Here’s What’s Included with your Planner:
- Calendar: Organize your sewing projects with
a monthly and weekly breakdown!
- Sewing Measurement Cheat Sheet: For creating the perfect
fit for your monthly projects!
- Sewing Goals: Jot down your goals
and put your ideas to work!
- Project Planning: Name your project and
fill in the details!
- Blank Sketch Croquis: Design your next outfit
and sketch out your ideas!
- NEW! Inspiration page:
A place to gather all of your ideas and Inspo pics!
- Fabric Inventory: Organize your fabric stash!
- NEW! Summer knit must-haves: A list of must-have warm weather knits!
Directions for Printing Your Planner:
- Enter in your email address for the free download and the file will be sent to that address
- Open file: Print “Fit to Page”
- Print and start Planning
Fit to page when printing your planner