Add a little sparkle and shine to your favorite Mood T-shirt pattern for a redux like no other! The Lavender Tee, now adorned with a beautiful Swarovski rhinestone buckle, goes from basic to luxurious in a snap. Its cropped length, and plunging neckline make this top as versatile as your style. Rock your tee over a slip dress for a sophisticated look or with jeans for a nostalgic 90’s vibe! Try making your very own version of this top in cotton jersey or bamboo knit.
All seam allowances are 1/2″ unless otherwise stated. See chart below for sizing specifications. Note, this specific pattern is available up to a size 30.
Here’s how to update the front of your Lavender Tee!
- First, use option B which is the cropped version for your pattern pieces.
- Next, adjust the neck opening. Draw a diagonal line starting at the top of the shoulder and ending about 3″ from the center front bottom. Cutaway the new neckline.
- Cut 1 center front on the fold and 1 center front facing on the fold.
- With the right sides together, sew the front and front-facing together along the neckline, turn and press.
- Now attach your rhinestone slider to the front. Insert the front of your shirt through one side of the slider and pull it through on the other and center the buckle in the middle. Trust me, it will fit just fine.
- Now that your front is done, you can complete constructing the rest of your T-shirt as usual.
- With right sides together sew along side seams. Attach sleeves, hem to finish and press.