Straight from the runway!
Limited quantities of Marc Jacobs fabrics—from his Fall 2012 collection ("fearless... [a]nd it made you fall in love with fashion and Marc Jacobs all over again," Style.com
) and Resort 2012 collection—just arrived at our flagship NYC store. To order or for more information, send an email with the image number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hurry, these unique fabrics won't be available for long!
1. Marc Jacobs black and gray sequin plaid tweed; made in France. 48" wide. $150USD/yard
2. Marc Jacobs dotted novelty wool blend. Available in pink (shown). 48" wide. $125USD/yard
3. Marc Jacobs novelty wool-blend bouclé with metallic eyelash fringe. Available in green (shown), pink, bright red and black, dark red and black, or black. 59" wide. $60-80USD/yard; variations in price due to backings on some.
4. Marc Jacobs Swiss-embroidered metal silk taffeta. Available in icy shades of gold (shown), coffee, and sage. 59" wide. $150USD/yard.
5. Marc Jacobs novelty tweed; rayon blend. Available in red (shown), orange, and neon green. 52" wide. $50USD/yard.
6. Marc Jacobs floral silk faille. Available in gold (shown), burgundy, and lavender gray. 55" wide. $40USD/yard. This print also comes in a silk crepe de chine; $35USD/yard.
7. Marc Jacobs metallic brocade. Available in magenta (shown), emerald green, blue, and violet. 59" wide. $50USD/yard.