What goes around, comes round again. There is a recurring trend that’s back this fall and it’s leggings. This isn’t the same old, plain black, leggings-as-pants trend though. Instead, we’re seeing vibrant colors and mesmerizing prints. If your leggings aren’t standing out in your wardrobe this season, you may want to think about upping your game. Let’s take a look at a few ways we’re seeing leggings incorporated into outfits this year!
Purchase Materials Used Below:
- 2 yards Blue Cheetah Spots UV Protective Compression Swimwear Tricot with Aloe
- 2 yards Golden Leopard Spots UV Protective Compression Swimwear Tricot with Aloe
- 2 yards Blue and Teal Geometric UV Protective Compression Swimwear Tricot with Aloe
- 2 yards Wedgewood and White Checkered Marble UV Protective Compression Swimwear
- 2 yards Broken Glass UV Protective Compression Swimwear Tricot with Aloe Vera
- MDF112 – The Ixia Leggings Sewing Pattern (free download below!)
All seam allowances are 1/2″ unless otherwise stated. See chart below for sizing specifications. Note, this specific pattern is available up to a size 22.
This year, we’re seeing psychedelic prints, saturated colors, and bold stripes. Pair yours with an oversized sweater, shirt dress, or an equally vibrant puffer coat!
Split Hem Leggings
These are a great alternative to your stuffy work pants, plus they show off the perfect set of heels with ease!