Festive season is upon us! As the pages turn on the calendar and reveal the tapestry of festivities coming up, prepare to unwrap a season full of style, comfort, and ceaseless celebration. Introducing a dashing new garment, made not just to be seen but to be remembered, elegantly enrobed in a masterpiece that won’t just clothe you but will celebrate you as well. The Anais Lounge Set unveils a new paradigm of holiday fashion with a spectacular 2-piece set, featuring a chic collared button-up shirt paired with playful pants that boast with flared ruffle cuffs. Crafted to perfection with a rainbow-striped stretch nylon knit, the radiant stripes effortlessly merge with the classic black, creating a palette that’s both versatile and vibrant. This set is destined to light up every room with an astonishing splash of colors that paint a story of joy, while every button echoes with the laughter of shared moments, and each fold of fabric caresses the skin with unparalleled comfort.
A new chapter of festive fashion is here, and it harmoniously blends into every occasion, be it the spooky vibes of Halloween, the heartwarming tones of Thanksgiving, the jolly spirit of Christmas, or the electrifying aura of New Year’s Eve! The holidays should be filled with love, comfort, and bright vivid colors. This ensemble is meticulously woven to have you stand out, even when you stay in! Whether you’re dancing the night away or snuggling on the couch, this set will be your cozy companion. Here’s to the moments that will be cherished, to the celebrations that will be remembered, and to you – the heart of every festivity. May your holidays be splendidly vibrant, phenomenally comfortable, and eternally stylish!
How to make the Anais Lounge Set-
Sewing the shirt:
1. Pin the 2 front pieces of the shirt onto the back and sew at the shoulder seams.
2. Sew the 2 collar pieces together, turn it outward, then sew onto the neckline.
3. Sew closed both side seams of the shirt.
4. Separately close the 2 sleeve pieces by sewing them at the underarm.
5. Ease the top of the sleeves using a basting stitch, then set in the sleeves into the armscyes and sew onto the shirt.
6. Sew the ruffle cuffs onto the bottom of the sleeves.
7. Sew the hem of the bottom ruffle cuffs with a ¼” double fold.
8. Fold over the plackets to both sides of the front and sew down the inside.
9. Mark and place the buttons and buttonholes.
10. Finish the bottom of the shirt with a 1/4″ double folded hem.
Sewing the pants:
1. Sew together the 2 front pant pieces at the curved crotch area.
2. Sew the 2 back pant pieces also at the crotch area.
3. Sew the front of the pants to the back at the side seams.
4. Sew the front and back pant legs together by the inseams.
5. Fold the waistband inward with 2 1/2″ and sew on the inside with 1/2″ seam allowance.
6. Leave a small opening to insert the elastic into the waistband, then sew closed the opening.
7. Sew the 2 ruffle cuffs at the bottom of the pants, then sew the hem to complete your Anais Lounge set!
Live, laugh, and lounge in unparalleled splendor, today, tomorrow, and in every moment, because every moment in life is worth celebrating!