Linen Prints Fabric have the softness and durability of traditional linen cloth and feature bold colors and patterns for a fiercely sophisticated aesthetic. Linen is made from the cellulose fibers of the flax plant “Linum Usitatissimum,” from which the fabric gets its name. The production of Linen Prints Fabric involves flax fibers being spun into a yarn, then being wound onto a spool and slightly dampened to keep the fibers matted. The yarn is then woven into sheets for a refined finish. At Mood, we offer a gorgeous collection of Linen Prints Fabric that are perfect for crafting sleek skirts, pants, dresses, and jackets.
- Product #: FL26307Almost Sold Out! Only 7 Left.$17.99 / Yard
- Product #: 420366$21.99 / Yard
- Product #: 330699$17.99 / Yard
- Product #: 330694$17.99 / Yard
- Product #: 317594$17.99 / Yard