Linen tweed is a fabric for all seasons and reasons. Traditionally used for Scottish and Irish heritage clothing like tweed jackets, with the use of linen instead of woolen fabric, tweed becomes a more delicate, rarefied fabric, perfect for one-of-a-kind blazers, skirts, pants, and more. Well-known for their fantastic moisture-wicking and breathable properties, as well as their natural strength, linen makes tweed cool again. So take a deep breath and browse Mood’s selection of linen tweed fabrics, you’ll be so glad you did!
- Product #: 300709Almost Sold Out! Only 1 Left.
Designer: Ralph Lauren$24.99 / Yard
- Product #: 330707$17.99 / Yard
- Product #: FL26334$24.99 / Yard
- Product #: FL26556
Designer: Carolina Herrera$17.99 / Yard
- Product #: FL26557$17.99 / Yard
- Product #: 322731$19.99 / Yard
- Product #: FS26544Sold Out$17.99 / Yard