For our next pattern redux, I’m excited to bring you what seems to be, in my opinion, “The It Jacket” of the season! The Avelia Bomber Pattern has been updated to fit the cozy and comfy style of the “Teddy Bear Coat” trend. This trend has seemed to come and conquer the outerwear market like nothing I’ve seen before! Part of its lasting success can be attributed to its ability to evolve into new and exciting silhouettes every year. Now, we are starting to see more versatility such as zip-up hoodies, moto and bomber jackets. Made with Mood Fabrics’ cozy and comfy velvet bonded shearling fleece, the Avelia Redux is a young fresh take on this everlasting trend, so don’t wait and get started on yours today!
Purchase Materials Used Below:
- 2 yards of Bonded Forest Velvet and White Shearling Fleece
- 1 yards of Woodbine Polyester Velvet
- 1 Mood Exclusive Italian White and Gold T8 Open End Metal Zipper 27.5″
- 3 Mood Exclusive Italian Small Gold Round Metal Zipper Pull
- 2 Mood Exclusive Italian White and Gold T5 Closed End Metal Zipper 9″
- MDF091 – The Avelia Bomber Sewing Pattern (free download below!)
All seam allowances are 1/2″ unless otherwise stated. See chart below for sizing specifications. Note, this specific pattern is available up to a size 30.
Style your Avelia Bomber with your favorite distressed jeans and heels for an edgy look!
The bonded velvet on the inside makes a perfect cozy lining!