Class up your classic shirt dress with some of those stunning ruffles we’ve been seeing on the runways lately! The Ursinia Dress, a more casual sister to our Ulmus Dress released last week, is ideal for your next summer getaway. Cute, comfortable, and fabulously flirty – create it with one of Mood’s new Key Largo prints or try a traditional plaid or chambray to bring it into autumn next month!
Fabric & materials used:
- 4 yards Mood Exclusive Regality of Renewal Stretch Cotton Sateen
- 1/2 yard Black Single-Faced Woven Fusible Interfacing
- 1 spool Gutermann Bone Thread
- 9 Italian Rose Gold Zamac Shank Back Buttons – 24L/15mm
- MDF066 – The Ursinia Dress Sewing Pattern (free download below!)
All seam allowances are 1/2″ unless otherwise stated. See chart below for sizing specifications. Note, this specific pattern is available up to a size 30.